Pages

Saturday 8 February 2014

6/52

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2014.

Linking up with Practicing Simplicity.


Is there any sound more beautiful than your baby laughing? Ju Ju Man has started laughing in the last couple of weeks, usually when we tickle him, but sometimes for no obvious reason.


Beautiful Mimsy doing a dance for the giraffe. She picked a piece of grass at home and carried it all the way to the zoo because she thought the giraffe might be hungry. The grass was soon forgotten about and replaced with a performance of Mamma Mia when we arrived.


4 comments:

  1. oh wow! he is so cute, love that happy face:) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Ashley, and thank you, he is certainly charming us all with his smiles and giggles :)

      Delete
  2. I love that she loves Mamma Mia. I will have to stop myself from bursting out into song right now!

    Fantastic photos Bridie - I can see you are improving and we are only in February!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane! Hopefully by the end of the year I can confidently use the manual settings!

      Delete