Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

18/52

The 52 Project: A portrait of my children, once a week, each week in 2014.

Linking up with Practicing Simplicity.

This week I wanted to take photographs of my children doing things that they enjoy most: playing!

 Big smiles from Mimsy while she bounces on her bouncy giraffe.

Love this little guy's face, intently watching his sister dance around the backyard. 6 months old today!

Now that the weather is turning a little gloomy I'll be going back over the notes from the Capturing Childhood photography course I enrolled in. I found this week much more difficult without the gorgeous sunlight from the beginning of the year. My quest to understand lighting and capture shaper images shall continue next week.



In exciting news, I entered this photograph from 6/52 into the Baker Institute Better Heath Photography Competition and won a prize! I won 10th prize, which I've just been informed is 7 pairs of socks from Bonds. This gave me a good giggle, but truth be told, it's nice to have some positive feedback on my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment