Pages

Monday 5 May 2014

Sewing challenge - I Heart Bowling

I'm so excited to be joining my business partner, Jane, and new friend Emily in a crafty challenge making the 'I Heart Bowling' pattern by Birdiful Stitches.

I Heart Bowling by Birdiful Stitches (source)


You can read all about the challenge on the Lil Pip blog.


I've already decided to up cycle some old shirts for my bowling set! I have a whole bucket full of old clothes to be refashioned into new things. I'm guessing I might need to play around with interfacing to give it all a bit of strength. But I think these stripes will be very cute.

If you love to sew please join in. Jane has set up a link up party so we can all get our sewjo going and encourage each other along the way. There will be new challenges each month and we're always open to suggestions.

Progress and finished product photos to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment