Pages

Wednesday 11 June 2014

23/52

The 52 Project: A portrait of my children, once a week, each week in 2014

Linking up with Practicing Simplicity.

 This week's photo of Mimsy is a terrible quality iPhone photo. I've been chasing my tail and the daylight amongst crazy busy days to take a photo of my gorgeous girl, and it just hasn't happened. So here is my little miss reading me a story. I love the way little minds work and the way stories are created. We've only read the first couple of chapters but Mimsy's imagination is running wild with possibilities of what happens next.

 I had a little more luck capturing my gorgeous little boy and his beautiful little smile. I'm fairly sure a little tooth will make an appearance soon.



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this photo of Jude. Such a cute little smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think it might be the best one I've taken of him :) Thank you

      Delete