Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

Collaborate for A Cause Part 2

Collaborate for a Cause is well under way this weekend. I'm so happy to be representing Lil Pip in two collaborations. I wrote about my first collaboration here.

This is my second collaboration, and I have to say I just love it!

I joined with Three Little ChickensTwo Little MoosShaR handmade embellishments and Kahlia's Treasures to raise money for Ronald McDonald House Parkville.


We have created an Aztec inspired set in size 6-12 months.

I made this pair of vintie overalls using the Fresh Designs pattern. They feature snap enclosures to make nappy changes easy and are made in the absolutely gorgeous premium cotton Indian Summer range.

Secondly, I made this little wolf softie. I drafted the design myself and then hand stitched it. JuJu Man has a little hand stitched toy that he absolutely loves. It is small, durable and contains no small parts so a perfect little companion for a baby. The wolf is made with cotton and backed in premium cotton from the Indian Summer range.

The collaboration also includes
 An adorable harem pants and matching appliqué long sleeve tee from Two Little Moos.

 Three bandana style bibs from Kahlia's Treasures.

 Bunting from Three Little Chickens.

A sprocket cushion from Three Little Chickens and a pram sized snuggie blanket from Kahlia's Treasures.

Leather moccasins and a slouch beanie from ShaR's Handmade Embellishments.

I'm so proud to be a part of this collaboration and can't wait to see how much we can raise.


No comments:

Post a Comment