Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

29/52 and 30/52

The 52 Project: A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2014

Linking up with Practicing Simplicity

I can't believe how quickly this year is going. I am loving going back through my blog to look at how my beautiful children have grown.

29/52

We've had such a busy couple of weeks that I hadn't had a chance to upload our photos for the week.

Mimsy took a little bit of time to warm up at her friend's birthday party. Waiting in line for the miniature train was very serious business!

 JuJu Man on the other hand entertained himself with his current favourite thing to do - clapping his hands!

Just quietly, I'm not sure who out of my children or husband enjoyed the miniature trains the most! What a great place for a birthday party!

30/52

 Mimsy loves creating, and I love that loves it.

JuJu Man is right in the midst of cutting teeth, recovering from a cold and working out a bit of separation anxiety, so I'm choosing to focus on his beautiful smile in this photo rather than the avocado stains all over his beautiful white suit! Rookie error feeding the baby sushi when he was wearing white.


No comments:

Post a Comment